Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Animal Jam Tag By: Swirlshine!

Hey Jammer's! graciepopstar91 here!

Today I'm going to be answering tag questions, made by Swirlshine! So without further ado, lets begin!

---


#1- If you could only choose one den item to keep, what would it be? 

Oh dear.. Thats a hard one! But I'd have to say.. Pinpun's bird masterpiece. Its just so cute, and looks like an amazing artist drew it! 

#2- If you could only choose one clothing item to keep, what would it be?

Orange pigtails for sure! Pigtails have become apart of my main Animal Jam looks. 

#3- What is your dream item at the moment? 

On Animal Jam, my dream item is a masterpiece by a really good artist. 
In real life, my dream item is a Wacom Drawing Tablet, and the Club Geoz Animal Jam Toy Set!

#4- How would you react if someone bullied you? 

Cry, tell em' about Jesus, and stand up for myself. 

#5- What do you normally do around the Jamaalidays in AJ? 

Sometimes I would get some people, and sing Christmas Carols! (Or did I just do that once..? Hm.) And I normally decorate a Jamaaliday Den, or just have it out. 

#6- What day and time would be the best for a Jamaalidays party at my den?

*Looks at calendar* 

Maybe December 20th, at 4:00 PM, PST. 

---

Thanks for the tag, Swirlshine! 

I believe this tag is open to anyone, so feel free to answer these questions on your blog, or in the comments below, or in the comments on Swirlshines blog, The Weekly Jammer News!

Heres todays Bible verse! 

Proverbs 21:21

Whoever pursues righteousness and unfailing love will find life, righteousness, and honor.

Remember, God made YOU!

3 comments:

  1. By the way i would love to be an author! I support everything you all do! You made me laugh about the chickadees :P and remember god made you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I like the background you gave the tag! Thank you SO much for answering these questions!!!

    -swirlshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to jam me on animal jam! Im Gfox0 on aj! Love the name btw! ~ Fox

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91