Saturday, December 17, 2016

Ja's Secret Santa Party Pictures!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! A little while ago, blog author, Ja983, hosted a wonderful party! In case you couldn't make it, here's some photos!


Turns out, I was 30 minutes late to the party.. But a little bit after I came, we started talking about Famous Jammers, and Frozen told us a story!


Then it was time for gifts! 


Ja was naming off the pairs of people to gift, and meanwhile, someone was saying their a tiger and eat raw meat... When they were a deer.. I didn't really know what was going on then.


Frozen started to make "BB8 snowmen" as a polar bear. 😆


Again, warning people to not eat the raw turkey. Very bad for you. 


😲


Frozen put on a spiked collar, and I realized something. Spikes look ginormous on lions!


Ja put a snowman on the brownies! The brownies are going to get soggy!


I did a little trivia about Jesus' birth! In this picture, I was asking what animal Mary road on, on the way to the stable. Before that, I was asking how many wisemen there was, when Jesus was born. 


Sadly, Swirlshine had to go.


So we did a group hug! 

Here's a list of people who came!

Flora Cutegirl 
Fr0zenWarrior 
AJKraft
Swirlshine
Sarahkey8 
Tox7
Pob
Tiger07737
Lostfairy
Coolcat
Graciepopstar91 (me!)
Ja983 (the host) 

I'm pleasantly surprised at the large turnout! And if I forgot anyone, I'm really sorry! 

Before I go, let's take a quick look at the current results for the Blogger Of The Year poll! 


Karalee is in first place with 9 votes, and Swirlshine is in second place with 7 votes! Looks like they could be the two nominees for part 2 of the Blogger Of The Year challenge! 

Remember, you only have 4 days left to vote!

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 119:10

I have tried hard to find you - don't let me wander from your commands.

Remember, God made YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you everyone who came to the party! It was a lot of fun!
    btw Gracie, you should do a Story Contest maybe every 6 months, but you should DEFERENTIALLY do it again!
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never gifted DX
    Ja was off the top of my screen xd

    I'll send the gift to Flora today

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, is it just me, or am I in their more times than usual? :: starts to count them: Let me copy and paste how many times my nickname is in this post.

    Frozen
    Frozen
    Frozen
    Frozen

    I realize that was one more Frozen than what's there, but that's because I was the deer saying I was a tiger. I was referring to Sarah's B-DAY party when Gracie warned us about the turkey. I was using my backup, Ajisawesome911, for no reason, and that backup has a tiger. I was using the tiger, and I said "IM A TIGER I EAT RAW MEAT ALL THE TIME :: eats it all ::" so that's why!

    ~*FrozenWarrior*~

    PS: I did it at this party, too. I used my polar bear and said it was seal meat, not turkey, then ate it all again. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91